Please download and fill out the application form, and submit with all supplementary documents that you deem relevant to Elena Shampanova, Project Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 28 Kinnaird Way, Cambridge, CB1 8SN.
The application must include:
- The purpose of the application, details of the project, the way in which the grant will be used and how it is to be managed effectively;
- The names of those involved in the project and the name of the principle investigator who will be responsible for the management;
- A detailed budget;
- A detailed management plan;
- A detailed description of how results will be disseminated.
Download the application form here:
WHEN TO APPLY
Grant Applications Round 3: Autumn 2017
- Initial draft proposals can be sent at any time
- Deadline for final applications for Round 3: noon Monday 18th September 2017
- Decision on application announced: Monday 20th November 2017
All successful applicants will need to sign a grant agreement with RARP outlining terms and conditions of funding.